We bring you the live recording of the second Talking Tales storytelling event, brought to you by Stokes Croft Writers (www.stokescroftwriters.com).
This episode was compered by Christie Cluett and Andy Melhuish, and featured the following stories:
1. 'Coulrophobia' by Steph Minns;
2. 'Year of the Pig' by Angela Brooks;
3. 'Reasons Not to Love Me' by Mark Rutterford;
4. 'Museum' by Joe Smith;
5. 'Tu Es Petrus' by Tim Popple;
6. 'Star Signs' by Kevlin Henney;
7. 'Foraging for Bacon' by Thomas David Parker;
8. 'Film Review: Zombies on a Boat' by Mel Ciavucco.
(We regret that, due to microphone issues, 'One Green Bottle' by Leah Eades is not available.)